Friday, July 15, 2011

About myself : Mauro

Hi everyone! how is it going? hope well...
I'm just going to tell you something about myself, Mauro. I'm a 21 year old guy that lives in a small town in the north-east of Italy. But soon I'm going to move in another city, Padova 200 km far from home. Why? I'm going to study psychology at university with the aim to become a theorist and a poet. Being a poet nowadays could be a fashion, but not for me. I started to write long time ago, more or less when I was 18. You know life most of the time is unforeseeable and I never expected something like that, writing, writing poems. For me poems aren't just a way of expression, for me they are like my secret girlfriends. When I begin a new one I don't know with which word or line and I even don't know how and if I will end it, but I certainly know that while I write it down I will love it as much as I can. Each poems have their own life, twirl; they move free in my mind and into my heart, each poem is a whisper that comes from the inner part of my own soul.

Poetry isn't a combination of word, comma and dots, poetry is a passion.

sorry for my bad English.

10 comments:

  1. Touching. I look forward to read your next piece. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you mate. You've got excellent English. I expect great writing from you sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very picky with the kind of poetry I read. It has to be close to perfect for me to like it at all. With prose I tend to be more forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats buddy, you are one of the winners of the 100th follower draw :) You can check it here.

    http://gmsoccerpicks.blogspot.com/2011/07/winners-of-100th-follower-draw.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post.
    Nothing bad with your English. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your english is not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear that aou're not this hipster kind of guy who wants just attention but a serious poet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stuff. Excited to be here

    ReplyDelete