Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lightyears of darkness



Hello There! I'm here with a new poem, it is called "Light-years of darkness". It's about stars and the long distance that divide us from them all. Sometimes when I walk trough my mind, trough the people or trough a square full of women and men I feel like an unknown stranger. They look at me lost in the deep of my own loneliness and they see their own gaze reflected on my face. Sometimes the more you do for a person, for your friend, for your parents, for your girlfriend or boyfriend, or even for a stranger, the more they fill and enlarge that distance between you and them with apathy. But the stars... the stars always watch over us...

Before reading this, start the video on the bottom, you will find the result so...hmmm, poetic.



Lightyears of darkness

It's dark
only the Moon
bursts the sheer lull.

How many bright eyes
watch over us
now,
now I can't but to ask myself...

Who watches over them?
Stars,
even Them need to
be, Loved.




The best pessimist - Walking with happiness


21 comments:

  1. Yeah that's definitely poetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you want to make us cry or something? Love your poetry, you are very very very good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;_;
    Wish I can write like you. I always run out of thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song fits really well with the poem, good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhh. Now, I WAS in a good mood, ya jerk! j/k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a huge fan of poetry tbh, but still good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it takes a lot of courage and dedication to publish your own poetry. keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all about the big picture, thinking outside the box! I like that perspective :) great piece of poetry there

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't enjoy this one as the previous ones. :S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Music seems like it inspires for greatness, nice poem as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful song! Looking for download it right now :x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice little poem.
    The music really sets the mood.
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice of music, it really fit your poem

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting site. Your poetry speaks to me a lot. i'd be very interested in hear some more so i'm definitely following.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks guys :) hope my poetry will always speaks to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deep, inspiring stuff... follow +1

    ReplyDelete