Monday, August 15, 2011

About Candles

Here we go with a new thought that I find deeper and more painful than the previous one, read it carefully.

About candles, I was just analyzing the relationship between them and people.
Generally, as long as there is light you don't notice their presence, but when darkness comes, you notice their absence.
You will find them there, buried under still and grey dust, put aside into an old drawer.
Who really cared about them in the meanwhile? Nobody, like with the most useful 'things', you remember them only when the light vanishes.


20 comments:

  1. I like candles and wish I had a whole lot more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make even the littlest things, meaningful. Good job sir, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the same with life. When you die, you'll notice you were alive, meanwhile, life is nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love candles, nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :/ so true, you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes this is quite true. I find candles comforting but they don't have that opportunity unless it's dark. In the same way you can only find salvation at rock bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well said man, candles are great for relaxing and soothing

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't know what you got till it's gone

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's something romantic and mysterious and spooky about candles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This go for useful "things" as well as for friends and loved ones that you might have taken for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. never thought of it that way. interesting

    ReplyDelete
  12. ouh i keep alot of candles at home for when lights go out :D, i luv burning them candles , and i know a guy named jack who lovesthem! candlejack is his name , oh btw, your backgroudn image made me check if my lcd monitor was brok

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep candles around not just for power blackouts, but for setting the mood if you know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet pic!

    Check out my blog at artofthefighter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post! I´m glad i´ve came back!

    You should go and check out the new lay-out of my blog!

    Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

    Thanks, bye!

    ReplyDelete